The following are some suggested interview questions:
- In your description, you state that you dared yourself to write this trilogy. What’s that all about?
- You say that you are “an author of historical science fiction.” Define what you mean by that, and, how is “historical science fiction” different from, say, “historical fiction.”
- How does a college professor of ancient history and archaeology find himself writing historical science fiction?
- The Manuscripts of the Richards’ Trust. Just what is this trilogy all about?
- When did you first get hooked on a crusty, dusty old subject like Egyptology?
- Bow Tie. That’s an odd title for a sci-fi book. Does that title mean that it’s all about Chevy’s?
- Do you believe in UFOs?
- Where can our audience buy your books?